Loading

Friday 24 February 2012

Don't I Look Nice In Sunglasses


I am a simple guy who hardly cares about the way he looks, wear funky clothes or simply say i one word.... unfashionable.

Then one day I stumbled upon gkboptical.com
The website has a range of sunglasses with a nifty tool called 'Try On'.


I decided to give it a try.
Two of the sunglasses I really liked which tried using the tool.
I had no close up photo of mine so I used one of the pics which resembled my face the most (although not 100%)
Below are the two sunglasses I tried :

1. LEGACY GKB LEGACY MOD.5442.S COL 7 

As I told I don't really care much about fashion.
Here is how I (or my look-alike face) looked



I liked the glasses. They don't make me too fashionable but really add to my personality.
I find them perfect to be worn on meetings, discussions and seminars.

2nd sunglasses I tried is


TAG HEUER TH 7102 3

Although it costs 20k. The glasses gave me the look I always wanted.



The glasses are perfect to worn in parties, informal meetings etc. and really suit my face.

I selected 2 glasses, one for formal meetings and other for informal ones.
Both glasses really added to my  personality and I really liked them.


This entry is a part of the contest at BlogAdda.com brought to you by GKB Optical Sunglasses


Share This On Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts. Please don't SPAM or advertise.