Loading

Saturday 24 December 2011

Thank You Guys/Gals For Joining Nestle Kitchen Under My Referral : How Are You Doing Under The Program ?




On December 21, I posted about Family Nestle Loyalty Program (Family Nestle), where you get points for performing some activities and later you could redeem your points for gift hampers from Nestle India.
(check HERE)
I urged you guys to join under my reference.
The post was viewed some 70-80 times and 5 readers actually asked me to send them a referral to the program.
Of those 5 readers, 4 have actually joined under my referral.
I don't know who they were and I even removed their email IDs from my blogger account, mail account and Google document. (As I promised).
So, I am taking time to thank every one of you who joined under me.
Also, I would love to know the progress you have been making on Family Nestle and if you have redeemed your points with hampers.
Please leave your response via comments or through SUBMIT form.

Once Again, THANK YOU !!!!




Share This On Facebook

2 comments:

Jai singh said...

Sadly i still have only 450 points, i should refer more freinds .
Anyways u have 4 refs means ," 2000 points hamper " .
Congrats.. :)

India Gets Everything Free said...

Jai, you may create 3 fake referrals.
And i haven't redeemed yet.

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts. Please don't SPAM or advertise.